Hello and welcome to the Paper Players! It's LeAnne here, with a fun challenge for you today--Recycling!!!
Everyone is going green these days, and the Paper Players want to get in on it too! It's fun and easier than you think! Look around your house, in your mail (or in your trash!) and find something to repurpose on your card! It could be a pretty envelope, a piece of ribbon from a gift, a button from an old shirt....there are endless possibilities! So let's get started!
The Design Team Samples:
LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings
Ann Schach - The Stampin' Schach
Nance Leedy - Canopy Crafts
Guest Designer, Jen Mitchell - I Create
Anne Marie Hile - Stampin' Anne
Our Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
- Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
- Feel free to use any stamping products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, April 8th at Midnight (PST).
We look forward to visiting your blog!