Sunday, April 3, 2011

Challenge #41 - Recycling!


Hello and welcome to the Paper Players! It's LeAnne here, with a fun challenge for you today--Recycling!!!


Everyone is going green these days, and the Paper Players want to get in on it too! It's fun and easier than you think! Look around your house, in your mail (or in your trash!) and find something to repurpose on your card! It could be a pretty envelope, a piece of ribbon from a gift, a button from an old shirt....there are endless possibilities! So let's get started!


The Design Team Samples:
LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings




Nance Leedy - Canopy Crafts



Guest Designer, Jen Mitchell - I Create


Lesley Croghan - Always Playing with Paper


Anne Marie Hile - Stampin' Anne




Our Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any stamping products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, April 8th at Midnight (PST).
We look forward to visiting your blog!




7 comments:

  1. What a great challenge LeAnne! I love to use recycled items in my crafting. Thanks for the inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gees, this one will definitely be a challenge for me. I am good about recycling...when it comes to putting paper and plastic in the recycle bin :>) As for crafting, hmmmm...I will have to think about it. Hope to find time this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Nice crafts! This is a really great way of recycling paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I tried to upload my picture from the photo frame done using cereal boxes and for some reason it linked it to the paper players blog page. Could you please delete picture #18 and let the #19 over at the challenge? This is the one that is linked directly to my blog. Sorry, but don't know how that happened! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge! Sorry I missed the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, with my 2 week old baby granddaughter in hospital I have not had time to even think about making a card til tonight, and rushed to put it up to find I was too late.....=( So if anyone is interested here is the link to my card!! Thems the breaks!! Next time....

    http://debblesdabbles.blogspot.com/2011/04/recycle.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very unique art crafts. Thanks for ideas you gave. In addition, recycling paper is a good way to protect our forests because if all our papers was recycled, we could save about 250,000,000 trees each year!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!