Sunday, March 27, 2011

Challenge #40 - It's a Sketch Challenge



Hello and welcome to the Paper Players, Nance here as your hostess for our monthly sketch challenge! I'm excited to bring you a sketch I designed and can't wait to see your interpretation! The design team have some great cards again for you this week. Speaking of our design team we would like to send big thanks out to Marian, our March guest designer, who is spending her last week with us. Thank you Marian! So let's see what the team made for you with this week's sketch.


 
The Design Team Samples:
Jaydee: jaydeestamping
Nance Leedy - Canopy Crafts
LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings
Ann Schach - The Stampin' Schach
Lesley Croghan - Always Playing with Paper
Anne Marie Hile - Stampin' Anne
Marian Garcia - Studio M by Marian


Our Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project using just 3 challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any stamping products you have!

Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, April 1st (no foolin'!) at Midnight (PST).


We look forward to visiting your blog!



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations ladies!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the samples - so glad I had time to play today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rockin creations ladies!!! Marian I really love how you used the tea cup to put your card on and take the picture. Have an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great sketch, it was just what I needed to get my card going. So many wonderful samples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the sketch and the great DT cards this week! I am truly amazed at the variety of ideas and styles - each beautiful - that you all come up with for the challenge samples. Truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time playing your challenge. I have seen cards on other blogs from your participants and have loved them. So I came over to check you out and ended up reading the entire blog. I found so many cards to CASE and other fun ideas from your design team and the participants. I look forward to coming back each week.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!