Sunday, March 13, 2011

Challenge #38: Ann's Color Challenge



Welcome everyone to our monthly color challenge! This month I have selected a trio of soft colors that will be perfect for your Spring creations: Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. Although the Design Team uses Stampin' Up! products, we want you to feel free to use any brand you like. If you don't have these same colors, don't despair...feel free to substitute with a similar hue! At The Paper Players, we are all about having fun!


The Design Team Samples:




Ann Schach ~ The Stampin' Schach


Nance Leedy ~ Canopy Crafts




LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings





Anne Marie Hile~ Stampin' Anne

 Marian Garcia ~ Studio M

Our Rules for Playing:

  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful cards ladies, the colors are so springy and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and wonderful colours for the Challenge.
    Just a question, is it a monthly Challenge as stated at the beginning or a weekly?
    because I see that submissions close in 5 days!
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Color Challenge this week. I don't often use light pinks so this was a fun change. I am new to doing challenges and blogging. Learning as I go along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards and such a fun challenge. I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved these colors together as well. So springy and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ladies, I entered my first card in Paper Players Challenge. I invite you to visit my blog to see the card I did with the colors of the Paper Players Challenge #38

    Bye...Tere

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge, your color choices are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colours and all the design cards. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!