Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to Julie Gearinger-January Guest Paper Player

I would like to introduce our Guest Designer for January.  Julie is a long time stamper and plays with us here at the Paper Players all the time!  Her work is unique and beautiful, showing a special knack for using extras like ribbon and embossing.  Please join us in welcoming Julie to the Paper Player team for the month of January!  I have asked Julie to share a bit about herself, this is what she sent.



Julie Gearinger
Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved drawing, painting, sewing, quilting and all kinds of crafts.  I wanted to find an outlet to share my crafts with others and in 1999 I was introduced to Stampin’ Up!  Immediately I signed up as a demonstrator and have been mainly a hobby demo ever since.  I love creating cards and sharing what I love with others.  My favorite techniques are heat embossing and dry embossing (in fact, I can not seem to create a card without my Big Shot anymore:-).  Thankfully, my husband (and best friend) is very supportive of my stamping and I have two beautiful kitties as constant stamping companions!  What more could a girl ask for? 

To visit Julie's blog please click HERE.

Thank you for stopping by!  We are looking forward to sharing our first challenge for the month on January 9th!!!  Are you ready to play!

Smiles,
Lesley

3 comments:

We love reading your comments! Thank you!