Saturday, January 15, 2011

PP29 - Valentine Theme Challenge Winners

Hi Paper Players, Jaydee here.

It was my pleasure to host the THEME CHALLENGE this past week. You guys are making it harder and harder to chose winners every single week. It was so exciting to see such a wonderful array of projects and we loved visiting each and everyone of them. The quality of submissions is amazingly high. You are a very talented group of paper crafters!

We really appreciate you playing along with us every week. Before we get to the headliner this week, let's see which projects our design team members chose as their CUT ABOVES choices:

Ann' Choice: Anne Marie

With its pearls and lovely bow, Anne Marie's beautiful card was my choice for A Cut Above. I loved the color combination, multiple matting and the attention to details. The three glitter hearts, as well as the embossed heart on the sentiment, were the perfect finishing touches. Congratulations, Anne Marie!

Lesley's Choice: Rachel of Seize the Stamp

I chose Rachel's card because of the clean lines and the use of the colour Gray on her Valentine Card. She heat embossed the birds in the birdcage and the Mr. and Mrs., I think this card is lovely and simple, in all the right ways. Congratulations Rachel!

Julie's Choice- Sylvia of Miss Lil Stamper's Blog

I chose Sylvia's card as a "Cut Above" because it is so unique and the sentiment says it all! I love the choice of colors, the buttons and the "recipe". Congratulations, Sylvia!

Nance's choice - Patti of What are you Inking?

Isn't Patti's card the cutest?! I love all the texture, the itty bitty envelope and all those hearts are so full of movement and fun! Just the perfect mood for a happy Valentine's Day card. Congratulations Patti!

LeAnne's Choice - Marisa's #3

I just loved the choice of colors, the layout, and the designer paper Marisa used---sweet as candy! Congratulations, Marisa!

And here is our HEADLINER this week. I loved Eva's fabulous card. The colors, the key and lock, the flower, the heart - they all worked together so beautifully. There was a vintage feel, but with clean and elegant lines. I found myself looking at it again and again. Eva, congratulations on being our HEADLINER this week!

Jaydee's choice: Eva's Valentine

Don't forget to grab your winner badge for your blog from the left sidebar. Stop by on Sunday to check out our new challenge for this week. The very talented Nance has cooked up a wonderful colour challenge for us.

Have a fabulous weekend
Jaydee

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Ann! You made my day today! :) Congrats to all of the Cut Above picks and BIG congrats to Eva on her gorgeous Headliner card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm sooo happy!!! Thank you so much, Jaydee, thanks to all PP team! I'm really excited!!!
    Kisses))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much - what an honor!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!