Saturday, December 4, 2010

Challenge #26 Winners-Wet Embossing

Hi Everyone.

Once again you blew us away this week. So many fabulous cards for us to visit. You make it harder and harder for us to choose a winner each week.

Before we get to the Headliner, let's take a look at the Design Team choices for our Cut Above Winners:

Lesley's Choice: Lynn Hayes of Creative Crafts by Lynn

I love the clean lines of this card and the red and gold colour combo is so striking! That gold paper just shimmers with the sparkle of the holidays and how fabulous is that ribbon treatment, I love the two ribbons together! The top layer of ribbon looks amazing with the tree image! SO perfect in every way! Congrats Lynn!!

Nance's choice: Rachel Izakowicz

Rachel's card kept calling to me so I had to listen! The colors are traditional but the bold graphic statement made with the embossed medallion, the little pop of bling and the gorgeous ribbon make it so fresh and modern. I love how Rachel has mimicked the stitching on the ribbon with her own stitching. With attention to all these little details, Rachel's card is my Cut Above this week--congratulations!


Ann's Choice: Jen Mitchell

Jen's stunning card, with it's bold, silver embossed medallion was my choice for A Cut Above. With Basic Black, Real Red, and Whisper White, this card certainly makes a statement that says, "Look at me!" It's clean, classy and fabulous! Congratulations, Jen!

Anne Marie's Choice: Susie Wittwer

Susie's card just jumped out at me with all of the beautiful and elegant textures! I loved how she embossed her sentiment in silver with the stamped tree image in the background.  I especially loved the embossing she used to create her brads on the bottom of the card. A gorgeous card with so many great details, which makes it my choice for A Cut Above! Congratulations, Susie! 

And our Headliner is:



I loved the rich colors and the fabulous embossed snowflake layers that Julie created. I hadn't looked at this set until I saw this card. Then I realized how amazing the snowflake images are from the Northern Hearts set. I also loved the satin ribbon, the bling and the scalloped border. I also loved the way Julie stamped the bottom of the green layer, too. All round - a gorgeous card. Congratulations, Julie!

Congratulations to all our winners and thank you to all of you for your support each week. We really do love to see your creations and appreciate that you participate and share your ideas with others.

Don't forget to check out our challenge this week. We hope you will all play along.

Hugs
Jaydee

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Thanks so much Lesley - and all the rest of the DT! I love playing along with the Paper Players - so much insspiration here! I'm very honored to be a "Cut Above" again!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored that my card was chosen as a "Cut Above"! Thank you! Your challenges are always fun, and the DT provides beautiful inspiration for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the honor of Headliner this week and congrats to all of the other winners as well- each entry is so beautiful! Thanks again for giving us weekly inspiration- I look forward to playing next week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a 'cut above' -- I'm so honored and excited!!! All the creations are really stunning! Well done everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card! I love all the inspiration I find here!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!