Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winners for Challenge #25--A Sketch Challenge

The Paper Players had a lot to be thankful for this week--a big thank you to all who joined us in Challenge #25! We know it was a busy week for many and we are so glad that you could join us. Your cards using Nance's sketch were fantastic! So, let's see who were selected as this week's "A Cut Above" winners!


Ann's Choice: Vicki Burdick

Vicki Burdick's cards are always stunning, and this week proved to be no different! She blew me away with these clever and unique textured pumpkins! I loved her interpretation of the sketch, as well as that fabulous scrunchy ribbon. The curly stems, the balanced brads, and the scalloped border...what is there not to love about this perfect Thanksgiving card? Congratulations, Vicki!

Lesley's Choice: Angela from Stampin' Away

I chose Angela's pretty holiday card because I just loved the colour combo she used! The clean and simple layout looks terrific with the snowflakes and the sentiment. I think this card is lovely and she executed Nance's sketch beautifully!! Congratulations Angela!!


I just loved how Julie used the sketch to create her adorable hot cocoa gift box! Her mix of papers and texture is so warm and cozy with the gorgeous stitching she added. That cute little penguin is the perfect touch, too. This gift presentation would instantly warm the heart of anyone who receives it! Congratulations, Julie!


I loved the circle and butterfly elements on Susie's card - and I especially loved the bling. The repetition of the circle elements added so much to this clean, simple and stunning card. Congratulations, Susie.

And our "Headliner" this week is....

Nance's choice: Linda Callahan

Oh my goodness, Linda's card took my breath away! Linda's cards are always crisp, elegant and created with an inspiring attention to detail. This stunning creation is no exception. Those beautiful leaves just POP off all the lovely green and brown and her frayed ribbon treatment is the perfect touch. Congratulations, Linda!

To all of our winners...don't forget to grab your badges from our sidebar! And everyone, please join us again tomorrow for a Paper Players Plus challenge with Jaydee!

5 comments:

  1. I am honored to be in the company of such wonderful creations~thanks Nance and the rest of the Design Team for hosting such a fun challenge every week! You made my weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my card as A Cut Above!! I can't wait to see what the Design Team has in store for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choices....they are all so beautiful, it must have been a challenge to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay :>) So glad you liked my take on the sketch! Such beautiful cards to be included with too. Thank you :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the "Cut Above"! I enjoy your challenges SO much!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!