Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winner's for Challenge #23-Snowman Theme

What a fabulous week at the Paper Players! You came, you saw and you played your best snowman and we appreciated everyone's work! There were "snow" many wonderful snowmen out there and you displayed them beautifully!! Yep, I said it, "Snow" many wonderful snowmen....Hehehe!

The Design Team has chosen their Cut Above Choices for this challenge, I know they would have had a difficult job of this with all the cute snowmen we saw this week.



Nance's choice: Christina Cobb

I chose Christina's snowman because I love the non-traditional color scheme she used and the little details she added with the embossed snowflakes and trio of buttons. Great job, Christina!


Ann' Choice: Heidi's Happenings


There were so many wonderful cards from which to choose, but its rich, earthy colors kept drawing me back to Heidi's stunning card! I loved the mix of floral and striped papers, and the buckle embellishment. And what could be cuter than a carrot-nosed snowman, serving as a cardinal's perch! Congrats, Heidi!


Anne Marie's Choice: Kim Lampone

There were so many beautiful snowman-themed projects this week, it was so difficult to select just one. I picked Kim's card because I really liked the clean design which allowed all of the cheerful colors she added to the adorable snow-gang to really stand out. The glitter frame around the image was such a fun detail, too. Congratulations, Kim!



Jaydee's Choice: Chrissie's snowman
I chose Chrissie's Clean and Simple snowman because I loved the amount of white space that left the eye to totally focus on the wonderfully colored snowman. I also loved the small amount of embossing on the background layer. A fabulous clean and simple card. Congratulations, Chrissie.

And now, for our Headliner....



Julie Marshall-Stamping Impressions

I chose Julie Marshall's adorable snowman card because of the wonderful layers she used. I love the scalloped circle, the way she cut out the sentiment and the cute designer paper. This card is so pretty, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Congratulations Julie!!

To all of our winners this week, please grab your badges for your blogs. They are located in the left sidebar for you.

Tomorrow we are back with an awesome Colour Combo from the fabulous Ann Schach. We hope to see you again.

Smiles,
Lesley and the Paper Players Design Team

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for recognizing my card this week - it really made my whole day!!
    Just think that a few weeks ago I NEVER would have thought about participating in any challenge. I can't wait to give it another try!!
    Thanks,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ann Marie for picking my card - what a huge smile you put on my face, I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am a little behind on my blogging and am just catching up. Imagine how surprised I was to see my card as the headliner. How exciting! My ladies say I am the Queen of Layers...and I do enjoy doing them. Thanks so much for mentioning me and I'll definitely be back to play!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!