Saturday, September 4, 2010

Winners for Challenge #13-Anything Goes

Wow! Over 100 entries this week! I am amazed by the participants and their beautiful works of art we have had this week at the Paper Players! With all these gorgeous projects to choose from, I have enlisted the help from my terrific Paper Player Team to assist me in choosing their favourite from all the entries this week! There was no way I could do it alone! So this week we will have one Headliner and four Cut Aboves!!!

I have the honour of choosing this week's talented Headliner....Cindy Beach of Stamps, Paper and Ink. I loved the way she used the new Christmas Background Stamp and sponged the egdes. The embossing folder mimics the DSP perfectly...this is such a beautiful card! Look at that perfect bow! I had never been to Cindy's blog before, it was wonderful finding her beautiful work!

And the fabulous Cut Above Winners chosen by our DT Team...


Ann's Pick
Because of her attention to detail and rich color combination, I selected this lovely card by Tara Bilbao. With its lace, cross-stitching, texture, tiny tag and impeccable coloring...this card is a country-vintage delight!

Nance's Pick
Because this is such a clever and creative idea, I choose this golf tee holder by Nancy Lempinen. I love the use of the On the Green stamp and the thoughtful attention to the inside as well as the outside. Such a great gift idea!

Marlene's Pick
Because everything about this card goes with the theme, I chose this great shaker card by Pattie Gomez. I love her attention to detail. From the seaweed, to the water sploshes and even the bubbles on the acetate. Great card for a special little girl!

Jaydee's Pick
Because I kept being drawn back to the serene quality of Cam's card. There were so many amazing submissions this week that it was very hard to choose. I love the color scheme, but the torn, feathered edge of the Concord Crush works so beautifully against the Lace ribbon. The pop of green with the scalloped border helps to tie the bottom half and the top half of the cards together. The butterflies are fabulous against the Lavender stamped images. It's a soft, serene and beautiful card.

Congrats to all our winners this week! Please grab your badge by copying and pasting it into your blog! The badges are located on the left sidebar. Thank you to all the participants who found us and played along. It was nice visiting your blogs and seeing what other crafters are doing out there!

Tomorrow we have a brand new Theme Challenge hosted by Jaydee...it is a fun one, and we hope to see you back here to play along!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so honored to be the winner of your challenge!
    It was fun playing and especially seeing the beautiful work of other players. A great challenge, I hope to play often :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!