Sunday, August 8, 2010

Challenge #10-A Colour Challenge

LeAnne has chosen a yummy combo of colours for us to use this week! She has challenged us to make a paper project using the colours Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. I found the perfect inspiration photo to go with this challenge! I hope it gets your creative juices flowing!!


Here are the Paper Players fabulous samples to inspire you...


By: LeAnne

By: Marlene


We also would like to announce last week's winners for the"Vintage" Themed Challenge. All of the submissions were divinely vintage and we loved seeing them all!!

The Headliner for the Vintage Challenge is:

Our Three Cut Aboves for the Vintage Challenge are:
(in no particular order)




Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to copy your badge from the left sidebar of our blog. Please leave a comment for us if you have any problems.

Please remember:
1. The rules for our challenges are located in the left sidebar.
2. The main rule is to have fun and to be sure to link up your creation by Saturday, Aug. 14th at 6pm (PST)
3. If you are interested in being a Guest Paper Player at some point, please let us know in your post.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much ladies--I am thrilled to be among such talented winners! And, I can't wait to play along with this week's "yummy" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rich and delightful colors this week, it was fun to create! Hope you like my design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a nice way to start the week, with a fabulous win from such a nice and talented bunch of gals. Thank you so much. I picked up my badge and have displayed it proudly and will blog about it next time I post a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved these colors so much I had to play right away...hope you like it! Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors together!! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors together and know I will use them often. Thanks for another great challenge! June

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!