Hi everyone! LeAnne here! So happy to have you pop in today! First, thanks to everyone who participated in Laurie's cool color challenge! We loved seeing all the different ways you used her colors! Today, I have a monochromatic clean and simple challenge (you can see a reminder of how we define "clean and simple" below):
Can't wait to see what you create!
REMEMBER THIS IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK - THESE ARE THE RULES WE POST EVERY CAS CHALLENGE
What do we mean by Clean and Simple?
- Minimal layers and embellishments
- Plenty of open space, aka "white" space
- Simple and uncluttered
The Paper Players Design Team
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
The DT cards are wonderful...as are the competitors!ReplyDelete