/* Force InLinkz legacy widget into exactly 4 columns */ .inlinkz-widget-container, #inlinkz-wrapper, .il-container { display: flex !important; flex-wrap: wrap !important; gap: 2% !important; width: 100% !important; } .inlinkz-widget-container .link-item, #inlinkz-wrapper a, .il-item { /* 23.5% width leaves a 2% gap between the 4 columns */ width: 23.5% !important; box-sizing: border-box !important; margin-bottom: 15px !important; } /* Make images scale down to fit the column width */ .inlinkz-widget-container img, #inlinkz-wrapper img, .il-item img { width: 100% !important; height: auto !important; display: block !important; } /* Responsive adjustment for mobile screens (2 columns) */ @media (max-width: 600px) { .inlinkz-widget-container .link-item, #inlinkz-wrapper a, .il-item { width: 49% !important; /* Drops to 2 columns on phones */ } }

Sunday, February 3, 2019

PP427 - A Theme Challenge from Joanne

Hi Everyone - Joanne here!   Thank you to all of you who played along with Jaydee's fabulous sketch challenge.  I loved seeing all of the different ways you used it in your designs.  With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I have a timely theme challenge for you this week. We are looking forward to seeing your love-themed creations.



As usual the Design Team have some fabulous creations to inspire you:

The Paper Players Design Team

Su Mohr


Wanda Cullen


I can't wait to see what you create with this week's theme.

Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  5. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  6. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

1 comment:

  1. I linked up a card I made that I assumed fit this challenge...it doesn't have the word "love" in it...but it was a Valentine's day card with a sentiment that echoes hope. Checked and saw that it was removed. So very sorry for linking a card that didn't follow your rules - I always try to check the rules of the challenges I link to to make sure I'm not breaking any. Mea culpa! Thank you for this challenge, though...I see so many beautiful love-themed cards!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!