Pages

▼

Sunday, September 20, 2026

PP804 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Christy

Howdy, stampers!  Christy here and thank you to everyone who played along with LeAnne's color challenge last week, we had a beautiful gallery!  It's time now for our monthly CAS challenge, and I've picked a theme that I hope you'll like:


There are lots of different types of bears and I'd wager you have a few in your crafting stash!  I want to see your cards featuring bears, whether it's teddy or gummy, grizzly or polar, panda or koala (technically not a bear, but bear-shaped and thus acceptable for today's challenge), Silly Old or Care.  Don't forget to keep it CAS, and check out what the design team has made for your inspiration.



Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  5. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  6. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Hey, ladies!! I TOTALLY forgot about the CAS!! But couldn't help myself with this guy! LOVE your theme, Christy - and all of your adorable bear cards!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!