Jaydee here and it is my pleasure to host our Paper Players challenge this week. But, before we get to this week's challenge, thank you to all of you who played along with Anne Marie's theme challenge last week. What an amazing set of submissions in the gallery - you really did make it hard for us to choose our winners.
It's color week this week and you have a couple of options. Black and white are required colors (easy for me as I usually have white card bases and black sentiments!) But you also have the choice of either red/pink and then a choice of metallic colors - either gold/silver. If you want to go with all of the colors - way to go... we would love that. I had originally thought of a Valentine's theme but, as you can see from the design team cards, they were much more creative. Let's see what the team created:
Now, it's over to YOU. We can't wait to see what you create with these colors!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments! Thank you!