Howdy stampers! Anne Marie here to host our first challenge for March. I don’t know about you, but I feel like I blinked and February was over. Wow! Before I get to the new challenge, all of us here on The Paper Players Team want to thank everyone who participated in LeAnne’s sketch challenge this past week. We are so happy you joined us and shared your awesome creativity.
This week, I have a fun Theme Challenge for you. Let’s “Turn Up the Heat” and showcase projects featuring Heat Embossing. I always love the extra texture and detail heat embossing adds to projects, don’t you? So, join us and have some fun. We can’t wait to see what you create!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!