Saturday, November 11, 2017

PP369 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here wishing you a happy Saturday!  You really rocked my Holiday Pines challenge last week...I pinned many of them, and really had a hard time choosing just one winner!  I am always thrilled to see what you create!

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.

 

And now for our Headliner:

Melissa Grant



Melissa's beautifully-antiqued card really stood out with its pretty pines and that big red sentiment!  I loved the addition of the twine and the stitched oval.  A gorgeous holiday pine creation!  Congratulations, Melissa on being my Headliner this week!


Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a lovely Color Challenge from Nance!

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners...beautiful cards, especially the top pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Thanks for the shout-out Deanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Thank you Leanne for picking my card. I am truly grateful!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!