Saturday, September 27, 2014

Winners: PP214 Jaydee's CAS Challenge

Hello and Happy Saturday! Jaydee here. Thank you so much to everyone who joined in and played along with my masculine CAS challenge last week. There were so many beautiful creations and we truly appreciate everyone who shared their creativity last week. Before we get to this week's headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team:



And now to our headliner.



PP214wm

As a computer engineer, Stef's card made me laugh.  The only thing missing on this great shirt is a pocket protector with pens in every color!   I love the way she placed the darker grey piece in the background to help highlight it even more.  The square all askew was fabulous and the placement of the buttons is a great way to draw the eye to the main elements.   CAS perfection.  Congratulations on being my HEADLINER this week, Stef.

Don't forget to join us tomorrow for a new sketch from the fabulous Sandy.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out!! I am always reluctant to make guy cards, so the challenge was perfect for me. Congrats to the others also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, everyone! Thanks, LeAnne for selecting me as A Cut Above. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Stef's Card!! Congrats to all the artists on great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much ... thrilled to see my *square* card as the headliner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy thanks for choose my card you really made my day I am sooo happy to see my Football card choosen..thanks thanks thanks so much...and I love Stef card too totally manly colors...and congrats to all great cards ladies...you are all deserved it..all are funtastic..and thanks for manly challenge you gave, hope more manly challenge will open here :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Nance, for choosing my card! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Thanks Joanne for choosing my card! Great challenge and I love to play along when time allows. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! It was definitely a challenge for me too - and so much inspiration from the DT and the participants. I bookmarked it to come back to when I need a nudge for guy cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mike for choosing my feather card as your "Cut Above"! Congrats to Steph- I absolutely love your card and congrats to the rest of the "Cut Aboves" as well-wonderful cards by all :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!